Hassle-Free Payroll Services —Think of us as your Payroll Processing Partner
Assurance Payroll Data Processing streamlines your payroll process, tax admittance, and workers’ compensation premium payments. This helps you stay focused on building and growing your business instead of managing administrative duties.
With our program you’ll:
- Enjoy our easy-to-use, real-time, web-based program anytime, anywhere.
- Streamline your process by utilizing direct deposit, payroll pay cards, off-site printing, and payment delivery directly to your employees.
- Let our professionals handle your payroll tax for you.
- Avoid costly penalties and accrued interest with timely and accurate local, state, and federal tax deposits and filings.
Benefit from a Full Suite of Solutions
- Minimize interruptions and empower your employees to access their pay records with online, unlimited access to pay stubs, pay history, including W-2s, 1099s, and benefit information in real-time, 24/7.
- Eliminate entry mistakes by integrating our timekeeping system or yours into our payroll.
- Receive timely, reliable, and accurate answers to your HR questions, along with free handbooks that can be customized to your workplace, protecting you from costly lawsuits and audits.
- Simplify your worker’s compensation administration, and enjoy the benefits of pay-as-you-go workers’ compensation.
- Eliminate the need for a large down payment and premium financing with our pay-as-you-go workers compensation payment method.
- Maximize your payroll system’s capabilities with our implementation and training.
- Gain a trusted advisor with our live customer support for payroll and HR answers.
- Keep up to date on the ever-changing labor laws.
Why Your Business Needs a Payroll Specialist:
Manually processing payroll is not only time-consuming but can put your business at risk if it’s not done correctly. United States regulations on wages and compensation related to social security, the fair labor standards act, minimum wage,
We are the Ideal Payroll Specialist for Your Business
- Our payroll services take care of everything for you – whether you are a small business or a large business.
- Our payroll software makes it easy for business owners like you to manage and pay your full-time employees, 1099 independent contractors, ho and tipped employees.
- Our payroll service supports overtime, employee benefits, direct deposit, and tax reporting.